Terms & Conditions
Delivery charges (inc VAT where applicable):
- UK Standard: £2.95 - Despatched via standard post, Royal Mail. Wherever possible we aim to despatch goods on the day following receipt of order. Parcels are despatched via First Class Post which normally takes one to two days (but please allow three to five working days).
- UK Next Day: £5.95 - Delivered next day on orders placed Monday – Thursday before 12 noon. Orders received on Thursday pm will be despatched on Friday for delivery next working day (Monday). Orders received Friday – Sunday will be despatched on Monday for delivery next working day (Tuesday). Next day deliveries are normally sent by courier and signature will be required.
- EU: £4.00 - Despatched via standard post, Royal Mail. Wherever possible we aim to despatch goods on the day following receipt of order. Parcels are despatched via Airmail which normally takes between three and five working days depending on your location (but please allow five to seven working days)
- Rest of World: £7.00 - Despatched via standard post, Royal Mail. Wherever possible we aim to despatch goods on the day following receipt of order. Parcels are despatched via Airmail which normally takes between five and seven working days depending on your location (but please allow seven to ten working days)
Wherever you are in the world, we will do our best to ensure that your parcel reaches you as quickly as possible, in the best possible condition. Royal Mail advises that “Loss claims should not be submitted until after 15 working days after the due delivery date for items going to the UK (or 20 working days after the due delivery date for items going to Europe and after 25 working days for Rest of the World)”. Therefore in the unlikely event that your parcel goes missing, we are unable to replace the item until after this period has elapsed.
Please note the Royce Lingerie office hours are Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm, Friday 9.00am - 1pm.
- We will happily refund any unsuitable or faulty items within 28 days of purchase. Unsuitable items must be returned in perfect condition, suitable for resale with swing tags attached and in the original packaging.
- Postage on returns is payable by the customer as we do not operate a free returns service.
- Please note that postage charges are direct costs and are therefore non-refundable, however if you wish to purchase an alternative we will not charge you additional postage on your new order.
- If you wish to order a replacement item please call customer services to place your new order. They can then help you to establish the correct size/find a suitable alternative and send a replacement out to you.
- We advise you to obtain a Proof of Posting Certificate when you return any goods to us.
- Please allow 14 days for the money to be credited to your account.
- Please note we can only accept returns that were purchased directly from us, not via third parties.
- If you have requested to have pockets added to one of our non-pocketed styles you will not be able to return or exchange the item. We would suggest that you try the item first and then return it to us for pockets to be added once you are happy with the fit.
- Any information provided to us by you will not be passed on to any third parties. Information will only be used to process you order and to communicate with you about our products.
- If you do not wish to receive communications for us regarding our products and services please ensure you tick the appropriate box when inputting your details. Alternatively, you can opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to: Royce Lingerie Ltd, Royce House, Canada Close, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 2RT. Please include your full name, address, postcode and email address if appropriate.
Cancellations/Changes to Orders
At the moment, it is not possible for you to make changes to your order via our website. However, if you realise you have made a mistake, or if you change your mind, please give us a call on 01295 265557 or email us at email@example.com
You have the right to cancel you order within 7 days, just give us a call on 01295 265557. However, please bear in mind that if your order has already been sent, we will need you to return the items to us.
For details on returns please see our returns policy page.
Security policy and credit/debit payments
Our Payment Service Provider is Sage Pay (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland. Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay's utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
Sage Pay uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
More information about shopping securely with Sage Pay can be found at www.sagepay.com/shoppers